Influenster XO Voxbox Opening

8:54 AM

Have you heard of Influenster before? If not I recommend checking it out! It's a complete social experience where you get connected with brands and can receive complimentary items to review.

My latest box is the XO Voxbox which was geared towards Valentine's Day themed. Here is my unboxing of the products I received.

In every box you get a card that tells you more about the items and their price as well as social media contacts. Also you might receive special promotion codes or coupons. Underneath the cards are a bunch of goodies and some I am more excited about than others. Let's jump in.

  • Tide Pods Plus Febreeze ($4.99/12 count - $9.99/26 count - $14.99/43 count) I must say that I am in love with the "pods" idea! I use them not only for my dishwasher but also for my laundry. I had never tried this particular brand, but am very excited to when the next laundry day comes around. 
  • Colgate OpticWhite Toothbrush + Built-in Whitening Pen ($14.99) It's always a good thing to constantly replace your toothbrush because well, mouths are icky! So I'm glad to see one in this box. I'm sure it'll go amazing with the toothpaste.
  • Colgate OpticWhite Express White 3 oz Toothpaste ($3.99-$4.99) Can we say awesome! I was actually investigating into switching toothpastes because I felt my original Colgate was lacking. I've always been a Colgate girl so I was very excited to learn this was in the box!
  • Skinfix Hand Repair Cream (1 oz $10.00) OMG! I have the worst hands! They get dried out and crack and I often feel self conscious about them. This is one of the products I am going to do an indepth review on at a later time to see if it does indeed work!
  • John Freida Beach Blonde Collection (these were sample size) normally retail for $9.99 each in full size. This came with 7 Day Volume, Sea Waves, Smooth Seas, and Cool Dip. Basically it's a shampoo, conditioner, sea salt spray, and in-shower treatment. I am a little thrown off by the "blonde" in the title because I am 100% black hair. It does say "Perfect for blondes & brunettes!" but I'm still skeptical. I would hate for it to make my color change or fade. I might give this set to my cousin that has blonde hair. 
 Also included in the box was a code to receive a free pair of lingerie from Adore Me (my review here). You can check out what I thought about it.

Overall I am happy with this box and am looking forward to trying out all the new products!

You Might Also Like

1 comments



All opinions are 100% my own. I am not paid nor given free products for review unless specifically stated in the post.

Stats

|