May 2014 Ipsy Bag

10:35 AM

The only subscription I have stayed with for quite a while is Ipsy. Every month you receive 4-5 full size or deluxe size (90% of the time it's actual full size products) plus a cute bag every month for the low price of $10 + any tax.

Overall I have been very happy with all the bags I received. I know that Jan 2014 bag was kind of mehh and this one is kind of ehh. There were so many other products that I wish I had received instead.

I received:

Classic Sport SPF50
Eva NYC Therapy Session hair mask
Pacifica mineral eyeshadow
Boo-Boo Cover Up
Swissco Electroplated Eyelash Curler

Not doing a detailed review or photos because you can find Youtube unboxings everywhere! I was just slightly disappointed in this bag. I'm starting to think the reviews you do and the beauty quiz you take when you sign up are pointless. I am constantly stating that I do not want hair care products and that's what I receive. I just simply want to try new makeup and not really into hair care samples or products in my box (just a personal preference). But as usual, the products you receive are worth more than the box.

You Might Also Like

0 comments



All opinions are 100% my own. I am not paid nor given free products for review unless specifically stated in the post.

Stats

|