May 2014 Julep Unboxing

5:57 PM


In my previous post I gave the link to get a 5-piece Limited Edition Summer Brights from Julep. Well, I did not realize just how fast my box would get here! WOW!

I came home to this little beauty, my first one, waiting for me. I went straight to opening it up and taking photos. I had read some about the validity of getting this absolutely free (well just pay for shipping). But here is the proof!

Again, if you are a new member then you can get a free box, use code: HELLOYOU
Also, you have to access it via this link: click here (I found that is the ONLY way to get this deal)
Here's what I got inside of my box...




The Kajal Eye Glider is double sided and came with a sharpener. The lip gloss was an adorable soft pink color that smelled absolutely delicious! There was this little double nail buffer included (didn't expect that) and of course the 3 lovely colors. They are actually really pretty (and true to color in the photos). So there you have it! It's not a scam, you really will get all of these free + price of shipping!

You Might Also Like

1 comments



All opinions are 100% my own. I am not paid nor given free products for review unless specifically stated in the post.

Stats

|