Mini Haul Post

8:48 PM

I'm not sure if this store is regional, but has anyone ever heard of Rugged Wearhouse? I guess it's comparable to TJ Maxx, Marshalls, or Ross. They have really affordable clothes and its probably my first go to store when looking for something inexpensive. The inventory is constantly changing and you never know what they will have. Here is just a mini post of what I purchased on my last trip.


First 2 items is this adorable bag (doesn't have a name for it, ie not designer). And a pair of sunglasses. It's sad that I held onto the same pair for 5 years then magically they disappeared from my purse. Humf. So bought this pair with white rim. The bag is white with pink leather accents and I think the little lock is icing on the cake. Has a strap to make it longer, but I just keep it as a handbag.

Lastly I got this pair of brown boots. Nothing too fancy and I like that they are simple. Again, not sure of the "name" of them. This store has tons of name brands, but then you get these where they don't really have one. It's sad that this is my first pair of brown boots. All of mine are gray or black. Go figure?

Bag - $15.00
Boots - $5.99
Sunglasses - $3.50
....great deal! This is my absolute #1 favorite store to shop for clothing/accessories.

**Update: Store locations are Delaware, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Pennsylvania, West Virginia. Live in those states? Use the store locator to find one near you!**

That is all for this quick mini haul post. What have you bought recently?

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I would love to have these both! Love the color of the boots

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Rugged Warehouse, but I love all your finds. I'll have to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a nice purse for Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of Rugged Warehouse but if they're like T.J. Maxx and Marshalls I'll be looking into out if they have locations in my area. The purse is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not heard of that store before, but will have to see if we have one! I love stores like those! The purse is so cute for spring!!! I was just looking at some last week, but I love that one you got! I also love that boot color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the boots and the bag. Have to look up this place.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful bag! I love the lock.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never heard of this place. I just love the boots. My style completely. Love the bag too. Will definitely have to see if we have one near me. thank you.

    ReplyDelete



All opinions are 100% my own. I am not paid nor given free products for review unless specifically stated in the post.

Stats

|