Romwe Sweater Wishlist

10:00 AM

Romwe Sweater Wishlist


I recently discovered this super cute website called Romwe. I know a lot of people have already heard of them (I've googled reviews) but I had never heard of them before. They are another Asian/China based store with affordable prices and totally adorable clothes!

I made myself a little sweater wishlist. It was hard to choose my top favorites, but that kitty sweater - come on! How adorbs!
Bead Loose Pink Sweatshirt
Comes in only one size - L. Comes in a white color as well. 
On sale for $18.33.

Meow Cat Print Loose Black Sweatshirt
One size fits all. Gray is another option. On sale for $15.67.

Cat Embroidery Black Crop Sweatshirt
Another one size fits all. Comes in white. On sale for $9.99.

Minnie Hooded Loose White Sweatshirt
Sizes M, L, XL. Mickey available. On sale for $12.33.

Hooded Floral Letters Print Sweatshirt
Available sizes M, L. On sale for $17.33.

Lace Letters Print Pink Sweatshirt
Sizes S, M, L, XL. Comes in gray too. On sale for $16.33.




Have ever purchased anything from that website before? Have any favorites or recommendations? I'd love more feedback! I currently have an obsession with sweaters and especially those with cute prints on them. I can't get over all the kitty ones they have!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Cute - My daughter would love all of these!!
    Great proces

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! I love the MEOW top !:) thanks for sharing.. love romwe but there's SO much stuff its hard to look through it all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, the Minnie hoodie is so sweet! How perfect for a trip to Disney?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the crop cat one!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are awesome!! i love fun sweaters

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, I love Minnie ^.^ really great choices! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these are so adorable! I especially love the Hooded Floral Letters Print Sweatshirt, very cute :)

    ReplyDelete



All opinions are 100% my own. I am not paid nor given free products for review unless specifically stated in the post.

Stats

|