Livingroom Makeover #QuickPost

8:34 AM


When I moved into my new house, I wanted to start brand new - new furniture and new decor. Recently I purchased this gorgeous sectional sofa and I'm in love! This past weekend I finally caved and purchased this patterned area rug. It set me back a pretty penny, but is well worth it!

The table I already had, but the rug and accent pillows are new. The dresser in the background will be hauled away (it was a DIY that never happened). So I've been on the hunt for a tv/entertainment unit. I couldn't decide and kept changing my mind. Finally I settled on a bookshelf that I found at Target of all places. I'm looking forward to having everything put together!


Well, this is only supposed to be a mini reveal of one part of my livingroom. Once I have everything how I want it, I was going to do a livingroom tour and possibly even make a video on it. In that post I will show section by section and also list stores, prices and if I DIYed something myself.


UPDATE: I finally purchased and put together 2 more pieces of furniture - a shelf/entertainment center and an 8 cube organizer. Will do an official "living room tour" once everything is complete and decorated.




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Lovely colors in your room Nice entertainment center.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have really awesome taste! I absolutely love your color scheme! It looks so pretty and fresh. Congrats on your new home and purchases.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color theme, clean and chic!

    ReplyDelete



All opinions are 100% my own. I am not paid nor given free products for review unless specifically stated in the post.

Stats

|