Pretty Little Beauty Swap - Reveal

3:02 PM

This is my first time ever participating in a swap, but I found it totally fun and hope to join some more! The lovely ladies at Southern Beauty Guide and Sleeping Single Girl have hosted this beauty swap. The basis is that you get paired with a fellow blogger, get to know them, and send them out a little beauty box worth a minimum of $15. I was paired with Aimee from Bows & Beau-Ties.


With me living in the south (NC) and her living in the north (NY) I thought it was nifty we were paired together. After emailing back and forth we finally sent our boxes out. Once she posts her reveal I will link back to it so you can check out what I got her.

Update: here's the link to what she got - bows & beau-ties reveal

Here are the goodies that was in my box:
  • "best day ever" birchbox gift bag
  • Mario Badescu foaming cleanser
  • ELF Tone Adjusting Face Primer
  • LUNA Caramel Nut Brownie (which I ate immediately)
  • Amika nourishing hair mask
  • ELF single pan eyeshadows (x4 in Dusk, Truly Pink, Wheat, Pink Ice)
  • ELF 4 pan custom compact
  • ELF nail polish in Coral Dream
  • ELF super glossy lip shine (matched the nail polish)
I was a little sad that one of the eyeshadow was broken into basically powder and it got all over the box - especially since I'm a neat freak! However I have another ELF single pan that I can add into the compact. I have always been a fan of ELF products so I know I'll love them!

I think the idea of a swap is really cool, and I had fun with this. I could go crazy shopping for other people! HA! It's like Christmas. Thanks again Aimee for the box! Hope you enjoyed yours too!

Anyone know of any other blogs doing any type of swap? (doesn't have to be just beauty)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Sounds like your experience was great! Why do you like "Elf"? i have been looking at them every time I walk into a store, but never purchase them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since ELF is a really cheap brand of makeup, I've tried almost everything from them. There are some hits and misses. Some definite HITS for me are their blushes and eyeshadows. Has great pigmentation, no fall out, and go on nicely. It's very similar to like Wet N Wild and other drug store brands. I'm not a fan of their foundation or primers and such. Their concealer is pretty good though. And their brushes are really awesome too. I'd highly recommend looking into blushes/bronzers/eyeshadows if you are interested in ELF.

      Delete
  2. Aw so glad you liked them! :)
    http://bowsandbeau-ties.blogspot.com/2015/03/pretty-little-beauty-swap.html
    xoxo Aimee

    ReplyDelete



All opinions are 100% my own. I am not paid nor given free products for review unless specifically stated in the post.

Stats

|